136,22 € (1.026,35 kn)
Cijena za plaćanje gotovinom, internet bankarstvom ili karticama Visa i Maestro jednokratno:
129,41 € (975,04 kn)
Besplatna dostava za narudžbe iznad 66,49€ (500,96 kn)
AX1800 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
– Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
– High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
– Centralized Cloud Management: Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
– Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
– Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
– PoE+ Powered: Supports DC (adapter is not included), 802.3at PoE+, and Passive PoE for flexible installations.
– Ultra-Slim Design: 160 mm × 33.6 mm elegant design brings more agility.
– Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
Easily Upgrade to Business WiFi 6 Network
– AX1800 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
Ultra-Slim Design Brings More Agility
– Exceptional performance with compact design ensures simple WiFi installation while saving space. The elegant appearance makes EAP613 perfectly blend into any modern office, hotel, classroom, or café.
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment to Optimize Overall Performance*
– Provides powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network.
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh, Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
– With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
Optimized Network Performance
– Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when one AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming§
– Ensures customers to enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
– Interface: 1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
– Button: Reset
– Power Supply
* 802.3at PoE
* 48 V Passive PoE
* 12 V / 1 A DC (Power Adapter IS NOT included)
– Power Consumption:
* 11.0W (For PoE);
* 9.9W (For DC)
– Dimensions ( W x D x H ): V2 and above: 6.3 × 6.3 × 1.3 in (160 × 160 × 33.6 mm)
– Internal Omni Antenna
* 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi
* 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
* Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)
* Junction Box Mounting
– Wireless Client Capacity: 250+**
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a
– Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
– Signal Rate
* 5 GHz: Up to 1201 Mbps
* 2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
– Wireless Functions
* 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
* Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
* Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
* Automatic Channel Assignment
* Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
* Seamless Roaming §
* Omada Mesh§
* Band Steering
* Load Balance
* Airtime Fairness
* Rate Limit
* Reboot Schedule
* Wireless Schedule
* Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
– Wireless Security
* Captive Portal Authentication§
* Access Control
* Wireless Mac Address Filtering
* Wireless Isolation Between Clients
* SSID to VLAN Mapping
* Rogue AP Detection
* 802.1X Support
* WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
– Transmission Power
<20 dBm(2.4 GHz, EIRP) <23 dBm(5 GHz band1/2, EIRP) <25 dBm (5 GHz band3) * FCC: <25 dBm (2.4 GHz) <25 dBm (5 GHz) MANAGEMENT - Omada App: Yes - Centralized Management * Omada Cloud-Based Controller * Omada Hardware Controller OC300 * Omada Hardware Controller OC200 * Omada Software Controller - Cloud Access: Yes, through * OC300 * OC200 * Omada Software Controller * Omada Cloud-Based Controller - Email Alerts: Yes - LED ON/OFF Control: Yes - Management MAC Access Control: Yes - SNMP: v1, v2c, v3 - System Logging Local/Remote Syslog: Local/Remote Syslog - SSH: Yes - Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS - L3 Management: Yes - Multi-site Management: Yes - Management VLAN: Yes - Zero-Touch Provisioning: Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller OTHERS - Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS - Package Contents * EAP613 * Ceiling/ Wall Mounting Kits * Installation Guide - System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux - Environment * Operating Temperature: 0–40 ? (32–104 ?) * Storage Temperature: -40–70 ? (-40–158 ?) * Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing * Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing